Tuesday, October 25, 2011

First post

I've been thinking about doing a fashion/what I wore blog for a few months, ever since I started taking pictures of the outfits I wear to work. I turned 40 in May so I've been documenting my year by taking "sort of" daily photos.

I'm a government employee but I don't think that this should mean that I should restricted to wearing the typical bureaucrat "power suit" so I've been pushing the envelope with my outfits for a few years now.

I also have tattoos (got my first at 35 and my most recent just after I turned 40) but I do try to keep the bigger ones covered at work - but sometimes I let that slide.

Here's some previous outfits as an example.

 October 12



Sweater: Joe Fresh
Dress: eShakti
Belt: remixed (Smoking Lily)
Tights: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Chie Mihara Rostar (amazon.fr)

Orange and blue. Everyone else in my office was wearing black, grey and brown.




















 
August 25








Dress: Bettie Page from Biscuit (local store)
Shoes: Fluevog Hope | Dream
























August 2






Dress: from Mango.com
Belt: Lou Lou (local store)
Shoes: Gidigio from gravitypope.com



































My next post will be about the Duran Duran concert I attended in Montreal on Sunday.
 













1 comment:

  1. Megan, I really like your style and that you are pushing the envelope at your work (I do the same, and I know how difficult that can be, all the silly/dumb comments).

    Absolutely love all your layers and am hugely envious of all your Fluevogs! I have about 13 pairs, myself.

    ReplyDelete