Sunday, November 27, 2011

I still haven't found what I'm looking for...

I spent a good part of the day doing laundry, tidying my closet, and searching through the ironing basket looking for a pair of pants. I didn't find them - FAIL! I'm worried that I put them into my "to donate" bag last time I was purging my closet since they were just a smidge too small. They should fit fine now but they are nowhere to be found. So frustrating.

I only went out for about an hour today but I decided to wear something fun rather than my usual weekend jeans.


Doggies and stripes - that's fun for a quick outing to the bookstore.


Sweater: Knit by me (Moch Cardi by Gudrun Johnson)
Dress: Don't know the brand
Tights: ? (does anyone even remember where they buy all their tights?)
Boots: Fluevog Perfect | Splendid

(I'm in desperate need of a cut and colour).





 I saw these boots on the Fluevog website and thought they were pretty cute but when I was in Montreal in October I wasn't enamoured with them so I didn't even try them on. However, I couldn't stop thinking about them so I ordered them earlier this month. I've received more complements on these boots than on any other shoes I've worn. People love stripes.

 The stripes are meant to scuff up and blur over time but I'm hoping to keep mine in good condition for a while.



See the snow in the bottom left of the outfit post?

<------------- On Wednesday, we had a bit of a storm and my backyard looked like this.  Since then it has been above 0C and it's melting rapidly. We've had a very mild Autumn but I think we're kidding ourselves if we think we can avoid winter forever.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Vogs! I also love the print of your dress. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are actually the most amazing shoes i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete