Monday, November 28, 2011

New Blouse on Monday

On Saturday I made a trip to the Village des Valeurs aka VV Boutique aka Value Village to see what was new. They were having a "buy one long sleeved blouse get one free" sale so I dug around for quite a while to see what I could find. I ended up getting myself two blouses, a cardigan, a pair of jeans, and a s!ip with a tulle skirt attached for $31.00. Not too bad.

Here's one of the blouses.

Blouse: Banana Republic (thrifted from Value Village)
Belt: All Saints
Skirt: Mac and Jac (thrifted)
Shoes: Fluevog Get Up! | Barkerville

Not a very exciting outfit. This is what I would call a typical bureaucrat's outfit, other than the shoes.








Fluevogs always add a bit of panache to an otherwise dull ensemble.

See how the bows on my shoe laces are nicely aligned? I recently watched this TED video and realized that I'd been tying my shoes in a much less aesthetically pleasing way. This revelation has changed my life! (Well, not really but now my laces sit nicely rather than twisting to be parallel to my feet.)










Here's a picture of a hat that I thrifted a while ago and can't remember from where I bought it. This blog will be a helpful way to record where I buy things so I can figure out where I'm finding the coolest stuff.

How do you keep track of where you're finding the best items and deals?





I love dogs and shopping so I really enjoyed this video and its message at the end. Makes me wish I had a Bergdorf Goodman at which to shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment