Friday, December 23, 2011

Wednesday and Thursday

Here's what I wore on Wednesday. 

Sweater: Smart Set
T-shirt: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Belt: All Saints
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: Fluevog Hope | Promise

(I'm typing this on Blogsy so it might be formatted wonkily)


The skirt and these shoes go together quite well even if the shoes are clunky next to such a flowy skirt. 

When I was walking to work I had to go up some steps outside and I stepped right on the hem of my skirt almost making me fall down. Ooops. 

On Thursday I wore two colors that I don't wear very often. Pink and purple. I bought this tunic in Vancouver 2 years ago at the Marimekko store. Even though I don't really like pink and purple this top was just too cute to dismiss based on the colours. It's not it's fault!



Top: Marimekko from Vancouver
Pants: remixed (trapperjane.etsy.com)
Shoes: Melissa

I tried to get a close up of the shoes but they're all blurry. They have pictures from Le Petit Prince on them!
I'll try to get better photos next time. They hurt my feet quite a lot after a few hours in them so I'm considering them "sit and look fabulous" footwear. These shoes ain't made for walkin. 

I'm away for a few days for the holiday but I hope to get some goodies at my favourite thrift store tomorrow. I hope things aren't too picked over. 

1 comment:

  1. Your outfits always have such unique silhouettes. I love the layering of your top/belt/cardigan in the first outfit. And the tunic of the second is really cute! I know what you mean about being drawn to unexpected pieces despite not being your usual style.

    ReplyDelete