Monday, January 23, 2012

Give me the green light and watch me move it

Today is Monday and there's a new moon tonight so....


...AND A FIRE DANCE THROUGH THE NIGHTTTTTT!

Sorry, it had to be done. That taken care of, what did I wear today you ask?

Sweater: Smart Set (remixed)
Blouse: Dept (from Renaissance - local store)
Skirt: Boden
Shoes: Fluevog Get Up! | Eureka

This sweater is on it's last few wearings. It is getting a little faded and is pilling. I think when I replace it I need to find a darker green sweater. That would go much better with this skirt.

I don't have a lot in my closet that matches this skirt. I really should find something that works better than this.






I got these shoes for free from Fluevog after I finished my stint as the Vogunteer for the Everyday Fluevog month of May 2010. Free shoes? Don't mind if I do. They're not my favourite Fluevogs but they are cute and comfortable.



Thought the sweater doesn't really match this outfit very well, this necklace does.

Necklace: was my grandmother's
Earrings: from local store Lou Lou
Pin: etsy

And Duran Duran goes well with everything.

4 comments:

  1. It's a great skirt. I think it would look fabulous with a red or pink top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Megan - I would even do orange with that amazing skirt. I love the pattern!

    Sweet - free shoes are always a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most amazing and enchanting shoe collection! I just love them.

    ReplyDelete