Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Like my hooters?

After all the grey and black and neutrals, I went a little overboard with the colour today.  My husband bought me this tunic for Christmas. He said he did it so he could say to me "I like your hooters". I'm sure he was kidding. =)


Tunic: Gift from my husband
Skirt: Smoking Lily
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Fluevog Bass Minstrel Marian

Strangely, I had two people ask me if they were the ghosts from Pac-man. I guess I can see that now looking at this picture since you can't see the owl's feet.

Today started at 9C and tonight it's going to be -9C. This winter's weather has been crazy and all over the place.





I also have these shoes in red. Every person should have a pair of red shoes - or a few pairs.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, you have Smoking Lily stuff! Wow, I'm astounded at how similar our tastes are.

    I can see the resemblance between the Pac-man ghosts and these owls. The yellow tights remind me of bird legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - I love the hooters. You have the best husband ever.

    ReplyDelete