Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Am I Blue...

Today was a very confusing day. I like routine but today I had a dental appointment so my morning routine was disrupted. And when I got to work I had to turn around and go back outside to a meeting that I had forgotten I had. And I had thought I had forgotten my phone at home (which is like forgetting a limb) so I felt completely disconnected. I think this is probably related to my slight OCD tendencies and being a "Highly Sensitive Person". Routine is what keeps me grounded.

I blame the dentist!

Ok, not really.


Today's outfit is kind of boring after yesterday's "dress of amazingness".

Jacket: Mia Melon (from Biscuit General Store)
Pants: Smoking Lily
Boots: Miss L Fire

When I bought this jacket it was slightly tight - now it feels much more comfortable.

I must like these boots a lot since I've worn them 3 times in the last two weeks.




I bought this necklace 4-5 years ago in my parent's village and it broke almost immediately after I brought it home. It stayed broken until about 2 years ago and then I promptly misplaced it. So I had it for ages and have only worn it 2 or 3 times. Such a shame since it's a really pretty piece.



Do you like routine or do you just fly by the seat of your pants?

2 comments:

  1. I very much like routine - at work I have reminders set for all of my various routine tasks. It's very comforting. My husband is more of a chaotic person, so it balances out.

    What a lovely necklace! I would be tempted to put it on a hat.

    Sorry to hear about your frustrating day! It's almost the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat. Glad it fits, I love it when I try something on again and it fits better than I remember. The necklace is a great piece.

    I am very OCD/routine based, but nothing about my life actually facilitates it, so I try to keep routines within a schedule that is subject to change. I'll be happy when I don't keep having unexpected things coming my way all the time.

    ReplyDelete