Thursday, February 2, 2012

Layer up week fashion challenge: Vest under jacket






Today's Layer Up challenge was to layer a vest under a jacket. This is the only non-knit vest that I own.


Jacket: Turbine
Blouse: Club Monaco
Vest: Mexx
Pants: Smoking Lily
Shoes: Fluevog Rivers

I didn't originally plan to wear these pants today but I pulled them on when the skirt I was going to wear had a splotch of something on it.  I was wearing these tights already and didn't want to take the time to change everything so I decided it was ok to match my tights with my jacket and my pants with the collar. It's not too bad - just very bright.

Tonight I went to go pick up a package and it's something I ordered from etsy. It's so awesome! Going to wear it tomorrow since it fits with the challenges.


1 comment:

  1. I love the jacket! I think the tights and trousers work together well. Can't wait to see what you ordered from Etsy.

    ReplyDelete