Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lilith

Today it was 28C. This is about 20C above the normal average for this time of year. It was apocalypticly hot. Fortunately it will be returning to normal temperatures for the rest of the week.

I was pretty overdressed for the weather.


Jacket: Lilith in Paris
Blouse: Pink in NYC
Pants: Lilith in NYC
Shoes: Fluevog Adrian | Alli

These pants are made out of the same fabric as the jumpsuit I wore on Monday. There's one suspender like strap that goes from the right front to the left back of the pants.

The fly on the pants is also angled and there are two buttons at the top. Am I the only one who often forgets to zip up the zipper on pants with two buttons on them? It's like I remember to do two things to fasten my pants and forget that there might be a third step.

(I may have had a few drinks before writing this post.)





I love this jacket. I'm not normally a blazer or a suit jacket kind of gal but this has an equestrian feel to it. And pockets! Loves me some pockets.

When I got home from work yesterday I had a nice package from Megan Mae.  In it was a cute little fabric bag and two brooches.



I got quite a few complements on this one today. Nice tartan fabric - I think from a dress from All Saints.  Thanks Megan! You're a sweetie. =)




In the first photo, these shoes make my feet look extra large. I'm guessing it's the angle of the camera?

7 comments:

  1. I love the feminine menswear look! That jacket is incredible, and I'm so glad the brooch worked with it!

    I don't think the shoes make your feet look big. In fact, I frequent marvel at how tiny your feet look in some of the bolder fluevog styles. I love all the straps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that single skewed suspender, angled zipper concept, and short super baggy pants! These angled pants may be a challenge to put on when you've been drinking, too. And yet another pair of multi-buckle shoes, NOT, by the way, making your feet look "extra large." Sigh. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and WANT your stylish jacket and gorgeous shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    Any chance of removing the WORD VERIFICATION please, please, please!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh We are free of it, yeahhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yay, you got rid of the word verification, thank you thank you!

    I love this outfit, Megan! It's amazing - great combination of style and texture all in that lovely grey.

    Isn't Megan a sweetheart?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shoes are perfect , dont worry about the angle we will love them anyways... <3

    ReplyDelete