Sunday, May 27, 2012

More pink

I found some more pink in my wardrobe. This sweater is actually a new acquisition from ModCloth. I saw it on the ModCloth site the day after Jetta passed away and I thought it was so cute that I had to buy it. It is a little precious but I don't care so much.


Sweater: ModCloth Hugs to Go Cardigan
Dress: Smoking Lily from Elsie's
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (you can't really see them but they're pretty plain as seen here)

It's like a big grey kitty giving you a hug.


It even wraps around the back which is all kinds of adorkable.


This is another Smoking Lily dress thrifted from Elsie's. It's just a plain black cotton shift dress with some shaping at the waist and your basic run of the mill screen-printed bugs.

Cats love bugs, after all.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this! The kitty is adorable and it's a nice color of pink! Love your pink short tights sticking out under the skirt too, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun cardigan - you look great in pink!

    Great SL dress - the print is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. Omg. Omg. That sweater. Freaking adorable. You've been inspiring me to wear my pink items lately.

    The weekend was pretty great. Spent with my fuzzyheads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bugs and kitties, perfect combo! - not just bugs but "run-of-the-mill" ones. And the kitty sweater is cozy and super-cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute cardi! :) keep up the great pink work :)

    ReplyDelete