Tuesday, June 5, 2012

These beautiful colours, infinite patterns so hard I see

After a few days with no bright colours I may have gone a little overboard today.



Dress: H&M (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Miracles | Medugorje

With this amount of colour and all the stripes, I didn't bother with any accessories.

This is another pair of new shoes. I was appropriately chastised by my coworker. Bad Megan, BAD!


But look at them. They're so orange and shiny and perfectly shaped. They are the pump of my dreams.

Yes, I know that I just bought a pair of orange shoes two weeks ago but those were suede.

And I did take two pairs of shoes to the consignment store last week. Trying to implement a "one in, one out" rule.

11 comments:

  1. They look very yellow in the bottom picture, but what a gorgeous shape to them!

    Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the color. Sometimes H&M really does have some blow-you-away stuff. And love the new shoes! Gorgeous.

    Now would probably be the time to take your "Bad, Megan" to heart. I'm totally NOT looking at a pair of Trippens on ebay, and I definitely don't plan on bidding on them (onlyItotallyIam).

    I did just sell a whole bunch of shoes and even a couple of things that were too small for me though, so at least I'm doing the one in/out thing. Probably even one in, two out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit makes me smile. Love how this outfit enhances those fluevogs. Needed this on rain dreary day in my neighborhood.

    Bravo on 2 in so 2 out

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look like a very intense mustard yellow in the bottom photo (which is also a great shoe colour). Good for you for following the "one in/one out" rule. I'm struggling with that one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pow, I'm go glad you socked me with that colour punch today, such a welcome sight from our grey skies. Your shoes are dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good Megan! :) and as usual I fuss over your shoes, Fluevogs leave me high and dry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shoes!! And I love your dress and you were smart to not accessorize, it has enough going on without it I think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the shoes! I also thought they were yellow (not a bad thing). Either way, they're great. Sunny and the perfect height heel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love the shoes! I also thought they were yellow (not a bad thing). Either way, they're great. Sunny and the perfect height heel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am super in love with those shoes! They go wonderfully with the dress, which I also love! This is a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete