Saturday, October 13, 2012

Back in the groove

Ok, after yesterday's miss, I think today I'm back into my groove. Could I be any more colourful?


Sweater: Smart Set
Dress: Desigual (last worn here)
Tights: Hue
Boots: Fluevog Hope | Desire (last worn here)

It's a little cold here today but sunny. I had a few plans today but I ended up staying home and de-cluttering and putting out my Halloween decorations. Halloween is the best holiday of the year!




As I mentioned earlier, I'm going out to Nocture: Art at Night with my friend S. I might need something warmer than this though. Certainly a warmer sweater.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I hope it's as colourful as mine has been.


7 comments:

  1. love the colours! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blues with the reds here - so pretty and so nice on you!

    I'm having a fun weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wee! I love the red boots with this. It's definitely sweater weather southern US.
    Hope you enjoy your show! I'm having a couch potato weekend.

    (pls excuse the deleted comment, that read way too strange for my comfort)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours and pattern are wonderful! Love the boots. You're looking perky, Megan! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bright blues are among my favourites, and gorgeous together with your red boots. I love how the neckline and opening of your cardigan work with the pattern placement on that beautiful dress too!

    ReplyDelete