Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Interview outfit

Quick post today with only one photo. I did take a back shot but it's just a long teal line and not very interesting.



This is what I wore for my interview. I think it went ok though I found for some of the questions I just ended up rambling a whole lot of gibberish. Hopefully some of what I said was coherent enough to get points.  I won't find out until a few weeks into January.


Dress: Noa Noa (last worn here)
Shirt: Spaksmannsspjarir in Reykjavik
Shoes: Fluevog Mini | Gorgeous (last worn here)

While I was being interviewed I started to get completely distracted by the way I talk with my hands. Kind of a weird thing to notice in the middle of an interview.

This will be my last post until after Christmas. Time to take a little blog break. See you later in the month.

11 comments:

  1. A very great look for an interview. I love the dress! So pretty. It's perfect with the Minis. Fingers crossed for your interview. I'm sure you did fine, I think interviews just make us hyperanalyze ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, a very distinctive interview look - great dress, and love those Minis!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit to keep in our minds until you return in January. I hope you get good job news then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely dress, perfect for an interview without sacrificing your trademark style. Love that narrow panel down the front, it almost has a medieval feel about it.
    I talk with my hands, it causes many drinks to be knocked over....
    Have a fabulous Christmas, Megan. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a hand-talker, too ... i have a volunteer who gets very distracted by it, which makes me realize i look like an insane sign language interpreter most of the time ... all part of my charm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit - I especially like how your necklace works with the neckline, front decoration, and pretty sleeves. Those moments of consciousness are funny. Wishing you a good holiday and the best news in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the daring of your interview outfit! I've deviated from the classic "power" suit, but I'd like to get a bit more daring at work. For my current job, the interview was 10- or 12-question behavioural interview. Ugh -- the questions!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview outfit! I think it's really pretty! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    Have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your taste on shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit, fabulous shoes (as always). Have a safe and happy holiday, and I hope you get good news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit. And as a fellow bureaucrat, I know how picking what to wear in the morning can be the high point of the day.
    Happy Holidays and New Year!!

    ReplyDelete