Monday, April 15, 2013

Trying to find the inbetween

Still sick but much better. Someone at work today said "You look much better than you did on Thursday. You looked horrible!" I know what they meant but I didn't think I looked that bad. o_O

Today I wore my more subtle cat dress.


Dress: Mango (last worn here)
Belt: Noujica (also last worn with this dress)
Shoes: Fluevog Presence | Impel (last worn on Saturday)

I'm getting tired of these shoes but I like how they blended with the design on the dress.

My favourite part of this dress is the back.

And that's all I've got for today. Other than to mention that my condolences go out to anyone who was personally impacted by the events in Boston. Terrible.

9 comments:

  1. Do you ever wear this dress backwards? It would be cool to see the necklines reversed.

    Love those back-handed compliments! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bey you didn't look horrible, but hey, you were ill, you're allowed to look a little less than perfect!
    Such a great dress, love the V back. And those shoes do go with everything. But not long now till you are reunited with your whole collection, yay! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, but can understand missing all the options of your normal wardrobe. I've been looking at the impel shoe, was it very comfy from the "get go"?

    Only a few weeks til Fluevog day. I need to narrow my choices for shoe to pick out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they were! The toe is pointy so they aren't "sneaker" comfortable but still a very comfy walking flat.

      Delete
    2. Good to know. Adding imprl to choices as I'm still debating Martin in cheery yellow, Fluevog's new espadrille shoe. It may be too cute for me.

      Delete
  4. I love this dress - and the shoes you paired with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fave part of the dress is the cats. I deeply covet your dress!

    Hope you are feeling better by now.

    Peace & grace,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how perfectly those go with that dress. Though I do imagine without your extensive collection, I'd be sad too!

    ReplyDelete