Monday, August 12, 2013

Hidilly ho neighbourino

S'up yo?! How's it goin? once again I'm tardy! Let's do this!

August 8


Dress: Thrifted (last worn here)
Booties: Fluevog Bellevues | Ida Clark (last worn here)

I wasn't entirely sure about this shoe choice but they were quite popular at work so I guess they were ok.


This dress is really more of a winter dress since it has velvety fabric but I've kind of been in a black mood.
































July 9

On Friday I went a little casual. More casual than I usually do.


Top and skirt: Melissa Bolduc from Fresh Collective (last worn here)
Shoes: Hush Puppies

Maybe I should have worn the stripey booties with this?

I had been wearing my bronze Fluevogs but I changed into these just before I remembered to take my picture. Whoops.


























August 12

And today was another blackish day.




Dress: americanretro (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Half Truths | Tanya

New shoooooes! On Friday I stopped at Fluevog on my way home intending to just pet the new velvety boots (the blue, so gorgeous) and of course I ended up trying on a few pairs. Surprisingly, I loved these the most.



I've said this before but I'm a sucker for straps and buckles.





















I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I liked these so much. They are my dream shoe from the 1980s that I never would have been allowed to have. Pointy toe? check. Straps? check. Buckles? check. Gothy? check check.

I'm not usually a kitten heel fan but these are delightful!

and boom! New post. I'm outta here.

4 comments:

  1. Those are the new ones I have my eyes on too! Ooh, I'm so envious that you have a Fluevog store near you (although I think L is happier that I don't!).

    I love all the black. I think "black is the new black" - there's going to be a backlash against all the colour of the last few years, and black is going to surge, mark my words.

    ...says the chick who wore all yellow. Ha! Hope you are feeling all right, Megan. Sending good vibes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan Does Monochrome! You look tres chic, my dear, I do love that Art Deco-ish dress, the stripey outfit is rather cheeky, and yes, the new shoes are oh-so-80s, I hope you were singing songs from Rio all day while you wore them. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Velvet dress so pretty, I dig diagonal hemline action, and sweet new shoes - way to put the icing on a black-and-white week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a dark and stormy week....Black has been a staple here too! The velvet-y deco-y dress is gorgeous, and I do so love your victorian buttoned boot Fluevogs. Soon you will have to designate an entire room of your apartment as the Shoe Room!

    ReplyDelete