Thursday, May 1, 2014

Scarlet as a paper cut

I recently tried to bring some organization to my apartment, particularly to my closet. I had difficulty arranging my skirts and tops so they've just ended up in piles all over the place. In attempting to find a place for everything I rediscovered this skirt.


Necklace: Coal Miner's Daughter
Top: Anthropologie (last worn here)
Skirt: Jean-Paul Gaultier (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog 11th Hour booties (last worn here)

This is what I was wearing when someone complemented me in the elevator on being so colourful.









I like this skirt but it's a little big and I have trouble with long skirts because I tend to frequently step on the hems. Not sure that's enough of a reason to give this skirt up though.


5 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous skirt! Could you have it taken in at the waist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a fabulous skirt, great color and so cool shape!, love how it matches your booties and necklace!
    (I'm also used to step the hems of my maxi skirts, particularly when I take a bus!, but fashion is risky!!)
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Sheila about tailoring in waist area to lift hemline. Hopefully it's doable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would try having it taken it before getting rid of it. After all, it's a JPG, a funky shape and a great pattern. Are those little Fluevog booties from a recent collection, or did you get them a while ago?

    ReplyDelete