Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fluevog and Comrags

Today is my last day off work post-surgery and I had a post-op appointment with my surgeon. An elderly man at my doctor's office was very impressed that I was so dressed up.



Had a lovely walk from my home to the hospital and then spent some time looking a pretty things at The Room at The Bay. Lots of pictures here on my Instagram feed.

On my way home I stopped at the new Fluevog store and they kindly let me use their new patio to take some photos.


It's November 4 and I have bare arms. And I'm apparently continuing my photo taking trend of looking for divine assistance from above.



Dress: Comrags
Shoes: Fluevog Presence | Impel 

The dress is actually brownish with flecks of green.

On the Fluevog patio there's a giant Connect 4 game. Fun!

This is a picture I took a few months ago, in the #vogvault. If you're in Toronto on West Queen West, pop in and play around.

9 comments:

  1. it's nice to see you again!, and glad you're recovering of your surgery and looking fabulous!
    Lovely pics, and lovely shoes!!!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab dress - you always have such a good eye for interesting, sculptural pieces. I love those shoes, but the Presence toe does not like my foot. I do have that shiny copy in the Big Presence Desmond - do you find that it rubs off on yours?

    Fun Fluevog store! I wish we had one here! I have to limit myself to just one trip a year...aw, boo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shape of that dress. I will have to check out the new Fluevog store on one of my trips to the Big Smoke. Glad you are recovering well from your surgery - here's to being able to smell things again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happy to see your outfit posts again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are back! Hurrah :-) I missed seeing your outfits.
    You do indeed look arty/academic in the new coat, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clothing patterns on your dress - they compliment your shoes so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photo in their store turned out so much better than mine.

    That store is so much fun.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete