Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hi!

Hello there


S'up? Just me, sitting on my front yard, contemplating the neighbourhood.

Taking a few days off work to recover from sinus surgery so I've been thinking about blogging again. Found my old camera, recharged it, and took some pictures. Found some old ones that were never blogged too.








Apparently I have no idea what I'm doing anymore with this.

Dress: Against Nudity from Coal Miner's Daughter sometime in 2014
Tights: Transparenze from Tryst Lingerie
Shoes: Fluevog Modvog | Carla 

I've gained a bit of weight, gotten a bit older, and bought a lot of clothes and shoes since I stopped blogging. Let's give this a try again. Older ladies need to band together against all the #basic black jeans with ripped out knees and black ankle booties (though I do love some of the ankle boots)!










Old stuff! No idea of the dates


Dress: Anthropologie
Tights: Fawn Boutique 
Shoes: Fluevog Daily Miracles | Stunner











Dress: Meg
Body Chain: Faire de la Mode (etsy)
Shoes: Fluevog Presence | Impel (out of stock)











Pleather dress: Meg
Shoes: Fluevog Listen Ups | Wanda

9 comments:

  1. Hey - I missed you! Nice to see you back in fine form. I don't know about you, but I intend to become less and less conventional as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I have missed your posts so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you!! Great to see you, Megan! Good to see you are as fashionable as always - still kickin' the Fluevogs all over the place, and wow, love those second tights. I'm also in major lust over that pleather dress! Yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! One of my favorite bloggers is back! Love your style & I've missed your posts. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness you and your fabulous outfits are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you back in the blogosphere - I missed seeing your outfits (I can see your shoes on IG)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you back! I'm also a bureaucrat, and aging, and am inspired by your style, head to toe. Especially toe. Your shoes are wonderful. Hope it works out for you to return to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG just discovered this post! Thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete