Saturday, November 7, 2015

Tattooed legs


During my blog hiatus I've been Instagraming up a storm. Maybe I'll start each of these posts with my daily shoe shot. 



Here's the whole shebang.

Dress: Meg (Bronze swing dress) (I hope I look much less bored than the model on the Meg website)
Leggings: Hue (Baroque leggings)
Shoes: Fluevog Bellvues | Ella Baker

Public service announcement for Torontonians - The Bay on Yonge St has a fabulous tights/legging selection right now on the 6th floor. Check it!

These leggings got a lot of double takes on my walk to work. I think people thought I was tattooed.






















Love this bronze dress so much, though the neckline/zipper is a bit too high. I might need to have it slightly altered.

I bought this dress to attend the grand opening of the new Fluevog store at 686 West Queen West. Didn't get to talk to Mr. Fluevog himself though. He seemed a bit overwhelmed and I'm shy so I missed my opportunity (again) to tell him we share a birthday.





I've been trying to decide what to do with my hair - keep the same style, grow out my bangs, try different colour - but I think I'll stick with the tried and true for a while longer. This picture I took convinced me.

I'm wearing a slip, not just a bra so I'm not being dirty!

13 comments:

  1. One of the hardest things to give up (aside from, like, walking and having a job) when I became disabled was my high heels. Your taste in shoes is very much like mine so it's bitter-sweet to see your wonderful footwear. I have a lot of pretty great flat shoes and boots now... but you make me miss my heels!

    Keep your hair as it is. It's very Miss Fisher. Try doing like she does and wear drop earrings that dangle just below the bob. Tres chic!

    http://www.sublimemercies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bronze dress too, fabulous texture!, and also love your shoes (as usual) and those amazing leggins!
    I have no advice about hairstyles, but I like yours, it's a classic funky flapper style!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you're still around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome product!! The shipping took two days, the leggings are very comfortable and warm. They fit well and I love them. I purchased an xs. Great quality of workout gear, good durable stitching these workout clothes fit me perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos and the tips are great I especially like the ones about editing! Thanks for sharing!
    Fashion Photographers In Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blog has very nice information and amazing facts to read. Thanks for sharing this post! You can also check our blog.

    Mom Blog Names

    ReplyDelete
  7. your website has very useful information..thanks for sharing ..Please do visit our blog too..
    Mom Blog Names

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this information. It is really helpful. Please visit our blog also."Beauty Blog"

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very nice post. Thanks for sharing it. You must visit us too Pitching Investors and get complete knowledge, support and ideas for your startup business.

    ReplyDelete