Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Hallowe'enie!

I love Hallowe'en. My husband and I used to go all out decorating but we don't really bother anymore. Probably because we never get any trick or treaters visiting our house. It seems a bit of a waste. I like to get dressed up though.

On Saturday I dressed a little "spookily" to get into the Hallowe'en spirit. I've got a cold and the day before I was sick in bed with a terrible sore throat. That's my excuse for my look of "meh" on my face.

October 29





Top: Devastee
Pants: trapperjane.etsy.com
Tights: Simons in Montreal
Shoes: Fluevog Minstrel (eBay)
Necklace: Lily Munster
Earrings: Skulls by Missy Industry

  



 I really like the company Devastee. They're two designers from Paris who do a lot of black and white designs of tombstones, ravens, skulls and ghosts.  I also have some Devastee shoes that I wore today to work.













October 31


Sweater: Betsey Johnson
Blouse: Devastee (remixed)
Skirt: Secret Lentil (remixed)
Leggings: Black Milk
Shoes: Devastee



I wore the same top to work today and paired it with my leg bones leggings and a skirt (because leggings aren't pants!) and my Devastee shoes.





Skulls and thorns!

And no one at work batted an eye. I guess they are used to me.







1 comment: