Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Foxy

I mixed a bunch of patterns today and I'm not entirely sure this works very well. I think that the shoes are a little to clunky for the rest of these pieces.




Jacket: Club Monaco
T-shirt: Club Monaco
Belt: All Saints (remixed)
Skirt: Anthropologie (remixed)
Shoes: Fluevog Prepare | Scout

I've had this jacket for a few years. I got it from Club Monaco for a deeply discounted price - something like $30.00.

I also got this skirt from Anthropologie from their sale section a year or so ago.

To balance that out, I bought this shirt at full price - $60.00. That's a lot for a t-shirt though it does have some snaps and thread on the shoulders to hold your bra straps so they don't slip down the shoulders. That alone probably doesn't make it worth that much but it's also super soft and has a low scooped back.



Here's a close up of the pattern on the skirt. Cute little foxy!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the top half of this outfit...and I really like the bottom half of this outfit, but I'm not sure that they work together.

    The bottom feels very boho, and the top feels more structured.

    Love the colour of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I agree with Sheila on the balance, however I wonder if a different jacket or sweater might have created a balance. I like the striped tee.

    And that skirt - incredible! The print is adorable, but subtle from far away.

    ReplyDelete