Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The sky is grey, the sand is grey, and the ocean is grey

Last Thursday it was 28C. Today it was -12C. This yo-yo weather is making it difficult to plan what to wear. When I found out it was going to be so cold today I grabbed pants.


These are high-waisted pants that unfortunately get wrinkly rather quickly since I sit at a desk most of the day.

Blouse:  Marc O'Polo in Frankfurt, Germany
Pants: Noa Nao from eBay The Whiting Post
Boots: Fluevog Bellevues | Libby Smith

The pants are so comfortable which is super for a cold and yucky day. Some parts of the province experienced a blizzard today so I should count myself lucky that we just had flurries.



Here's a booty shot so you can see the details on the pants.

I really like the pattern on this blouse. It's sort of floral and sort of circular and sort of geometric. And it has slightly puffy sleeves which makes me happier than puffy sleeves reasonably should.







And a boot shot. Shabam! It's like a fabulous secret kept out of view.

These boots are made for walking.

7 comments:

  1. I don't know what you said boring - those trousers are awesome! I love the buttons. I agree the pattern on your top is really cool. Also 'scuse me while I swoon over the Libby Smith boots! Bellevues are the most walkable comfortable heels I have ever owned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Noa Noa trousers - I have a cream pair that I refer to as my "sailor pants." Those are just awesome on you - and they make you look so tall!

    I love the Libby Smiths! Awesome boots...I really shouldn't crave the same boots I have in another colour, should I??

    Hope your weather stabilizes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really elegant. And I thought your boots were pumps until the last shot. What a wonderful surprise. As a Vog newbie, I still gasp at every single pair ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried on those boots but, so sad, they didn't fit me! I'm glad they fit you because they are stomping lovely! What's with the weather? Wonderful trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our weather has been up and down and up and down too. It really does make it hard to plan outfits too far in advance!

    I really like this pairing - the pants do have some fun details to them and they look really nice with the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love and WANT your boots.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous trousers! And lovely boots.

    ReplyDelete