Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beady

Black and grey ruled the day. But the main feature of this outfit is this necklace.



Necklace: The Bay
Sweater: Zellers
T-shirt: Joe Fresh
Pants: Lilith in NYC
Shoes: Fly London

All these strands of beads are connected together at the back so it really is just one piece. I like it but I tend to obsessively play with them while I'm working. Maybe that helps me think?

It has been a nice sunny week so far but it's still rather chilly most of the day. Hence the sweater and the wintery booties.



This shirt and the sweater were uber-cheap while the pants and shoes were more expensive. It's interesting how many outfit/fashion bloggers are mixing less expensive brands with pricier pieces. It's all part of mixing and matching and creating new combinations.

Anyway, enough blabbing for now.


4 comments:

  1. The Bay always has great jewelry - is this their in-house brand or one of the ones they carry like Nine West?

    Love the shoes! I need more Fly Londons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An incredible tumble of necklaces. I like ones that come all attached together. Makes the layered look super easy.

    Love the booties. I admired those for awhile in red. They slipped away in my size though. Sad!

    I love mixing high-low fashion. I still prefer to shop cheaply when I can, but really prefer to pay out on comfy cute shoes and special pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace! And I like the outfit over all, it's really nice. I can't believe it's cold enough for a sweater and winter booties though where you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trousers make me think of samurai pants. fierce!

    ReplyDelete