Thursday, September 20, 2012

It'll be alright in the end

Today was rainy and only 13C this morning so I gave in and wore TIGHTS and a jacket. Good-bye summer.


Jacket: Lilith (last worn here)
Dress: Trapper Jane (last worn here)
Boots: Fluevog Presence | Intuit

I think I look pretty here, even if I'm staring at the ceiling.

I didn't wear my new shoes today because I had a desire to wear these boots, plus it was rainy and chilly. Forgive me?


Sans jacket. Why don't I wear this dress more often? Because I have Too. Many. Dresses. And too much clothing.

POCKETS!

Amber has these boots too. She's worn them a few times recently reminding me of how awesome they are. I love fall - it means tights and boots and fires in the fireplace. Best time of the year. If you live in a place without seasons, I'm very very sorry.

I'm thinking about getting another tattoo of a bird on my ribcage. I'm uber excited about that. I hope it happens. =)



Butt shot!

9 comments:

  1. Great dress; very cool yoke detail! It's cooling off here too, but we still have highs around 18 - 20 so not cool enough for tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, dress plus tight plus boots. Nothing better! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love that dress. I know what you mean about too many clothes. I realize I hardly wear some things, even have a bunch of unworn stuff.

    I think the boots were a good choice, especially for foul weather. Keep warm out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look pretty, but the blues are especially terrific on you. I've been searching for grey boots and looking at Vogs over and over. Out of a working mom's budget so I live vicariously through you guys :) I may like your new shoe posts more than you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a great dress - it reminds me of a plaid dress that I have in winter storage that I'll be getting out soon! Yay!

    And I agree with Lynne: you always look pretty, Megan.

    Ooh, excited about the tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you are forgiven. But I'm going to wait right here until you show those new shoes!
    Those boots are a wonderful replacement though. Love the pointy toes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is so beautiful, Megan! Love it with the greys, really nice proportions too. Presence Intuit = terifically awesome, yes! Especially day-after-killer-heels, they bring on certain sounds of sweet relief. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I were to get a tattoo I'd get something like a bird.

    Love this dress! And pockets too, that is always a perk!

    ReplyDelete