Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday rainy Sunday

I was out doing Nocturne viewing last night until almost 11 so I didn't get to bed until after midnight which is way past my bedtime. Hence, I can hardly keep my eyes open in this first photo.


Top: Trina Turk (from NYC)
Belt: Club Monaco
Skirt: Trapper Jane (last worn here)
Tights: Anna Sui (last worn here)
Boots: Fly London (from Crimson and Clover)

I have no idea why I bought this top. I rarely wear anything resembling a polo shirt plus it's bright orange and PINK. I guess I knew I was going to buy these tights 2 years later.

This skirt was a smidge too tight when I bought it but is a perfect fit now. Yay for weight loss!

This is the first opportunity I've had to wear these boots that I bought in June. Buttony, wedgey, orangey. Fun.

You'd think that I might have something special to go to by putting this uber coordinated outfit together but I'm just heading out to by kitty litter and to have tea with two friends. That's it!

Saucy minx hiking up my skirt. FRESH!

9 comments:

  1. Love your tights and boots. Kisses x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saucy minx! hee! Love all the elements in this outfit, especially that stunning skirt. I have to source out some Trapper Jane - I've seen a few pieces around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your leg-flashing photo is my favourite pic of you! It's good to release your inner minx now and again!
    The colours of the top and tights are fabulous, and once again, I am loving your boots! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I think the buttons on the front of the boots look like eyes, can you draw a mouth on, please? :-)

    The pockets on the skirt are great, i love pockets you can actually put your hands in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh that skirt is so gaw-jous. I also love the Anna Sui tights. ;) I need to give my pair more love this winter. Yours look amazing with those new boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your shirt! Fabu outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tea with friends is plenty reason for a super-coordinated ensemble. I love when years-apart perfect combinations happen, as with your shirt and tights! Amazing boots and skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have put the garments together, works fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your boots...been looking all over Fly of London' s catalogue without result :-( Do you know the name of the model?

    ReplyDelete