Thursday, February 21, 2013

Terminal tight blow out

Day 2 of having a perfectly wonderful pair of tights get a terminal run in them. It happening to this pair is extra hard to take.


Dress: Mode Merr via Pretty Things Boutique (last worn here)
Tights: Emilio Cavallini from Peek Brooklyn (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Queen Transcendent Jody Elizabeth (last worn here)

I knew I shouldn't have worn these with the detail on the back. I'm pretty sure that's what led to the run that started in the foot.

CRAP!



And these don't seem to be available anymore. I'll have to try and use my google skills to try and track down another pair. I has a sad.

Luckily I used my gift card today to order new tights from Peek Brooklyn. I'll try to be less hard on the new pairs.

1 comment:

  1. So sad to hear about your faboo tights! I had tights issues today...and freakin' slip creep. But holy ship! You will like the dress. :)

    Did you see that Fluevog has a new style in those heels?? Eee!

    ReplyDelete