Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The way the blue could pull me in

Blue is a fairly recent addition to my wardrobe. I don't remember wearing a lot of blue in my younger days and then I went through the "I only feel comfortable when I'm wearing black" phase (yes, I do remember saying that....out loud).

Now I find I'm wearing blue quite frequently. Today I may have over done the blue palette. Or is that possible?



Dress: Individual for iclothing co (last worn here)
Underskirt: Noa Noa (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Prepares | Guide (last worn here)

Have I really not worn these shoes in 7 months? That's kinda crazy! They really are a perfect match to this dress.


I was wearing these bracelets. I bought the same ones for my coworker as part of her birthday present. Now we're like Joey and Chandler - BRACELET BUDDIES!

These are nicer than



Luckily I didn't buy them from the Liberace House of Crap.


I really am over due for a haircut. My stylist is in Costa Rica so I'm going to have to wait a while longer. Ugh!

5 comments:

  1. It is a shame that you haven't worn those shoes in so long! They're so awesome. I grew up wearing Blue and Only Blue until I entered the black phase. My child-self thought pink was horrid and only blue was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the bracelet buddy reference - "I pity the fool who wears my jewelry!"

    I don't think it's too much blue at all, it's a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice shade of blue. Like you, I don't wear blue a lot, but some dark shades (not navy) can be nice. It's almost black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good in that blue! How can you not wear your Prepares for that long? Tsk tsk! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not possible! Your blues are beautiful, turquoise skulls and my twin-shoes, yay! It's been a few months for me too - messy weather limits my shoe-choices, I don't always have capacity to be bothered hauling around an indoor-shoe bag, but for these I should - thanks for the reminder of their greatness!

    ReplyDelete