Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I can't think straight, I've been thinking in love triangles

I thought I posted this last night but I guess I forgot to hit "publish". This not blogging for a while has made me a little rusty.

Today I built my outfit around this little hand embroidered skeleton that I bought at Canon Blanc on Queen St West. They are made by Macon Lesquoy and they are adorable. I kinda also want the bloody knife.


I wore it with my Lisa Bowie skull ring and cheepy skull bracelet.

The outfit itself was rather *meh*.



Dress: Dorothy Perkins (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Adrian Alison (last worn here)

Last time I wore this dress I wore it with fabulous tights which I think makes it more interesting.


Today I am a bit more colourful. In fact someone just complemented me on the elevator for being so colourful. Maybe today will be a two post day!

1 comment:

  1. The dress is great shape and shows off your legs but I can see how some funky tights would brighten it up a bit. After getting used to wearing more colour the last decade, now when I wear a mostly black outfit I feel rather drab. The skeleton is very cool - I will have to visit that shop the next time I'm in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete