Saturday, June 7, 2014

400!

This is my 400th post. I waited until I had a few cute outfits to post rather than having my 400th post being me wearing jeans and a tunic/dress.

May 30


Dress: Vera Wang/Simply Vera (last worn here)
Jeans: All Saints (last worn here)
Shoes: Tn_29 (last worn here)

See - kinda boring. Though this dress will forever be known as my Duran Duran dress.


This was also the day before I got my hair done at a new place.
































June 2



Dress: Fresh Collective (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Prepare | Guides (last worn here)

This is a better dress for post 400.


Crazy cat lady dress!

You can't really tell here but my hair is much redder and the colour isn't fading like it has from the other place I've been going. I had to go quite far afield to get there but it was the salon experience I was looking for.

  

























June 5



Cardigan: H&M
Dress: Modcloth (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Pin-ups | Miss April (last worn here)

This is my drinking dress! 



Cocktails! WHooo!

Happy weekend everyone.

7 comments:

  1. I love the patterns on your dresses - they compliment your shoes so well! Congrats on 400 posts! Glad you are still around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great frocks to celebrate your 400th post! The yellow drinking dress is my favourite - cheers, my dear! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! 400 posts is something to celebrate - that's a lot of outfits. Love the print on the cat lady dress. It was great to see you this weekend. I'll be doing my blog post in the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful print, fantastic you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 400! I like all of these outfits and of course they suit different moods and situations. Your hair looks great too! It's both a thrill and a relief to find a salon and hairstylist who gets it right.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your crazy cat lady dress, and your smile wearing it!!
    (also love your cocktails dress and that fabulous dress and jeans cool combo)
    congratulations!!
    besos & felicidades

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite is the crazy cat lady dress too!

    ReplyDelete