Monday, February 6, 2012

Flouncey

After both Audi and Sheila wore their Libby Smith boots I had a hankering to wear mine and this dress is a pretty good match.



Sweater: Smart Set
Dress: Pretty Things Boutique (local store)
Underskirt: Smart Set
Boots: Fluevog Bellevues | Libby Smith (they still have them in black/red)

I think I need to replace this sweater with something less fitted at the waist. I kept yanking at it all day.

This underskirt isn't a real petticoat - it's really just a very flouncy skirt but I never wear it without something over it because it's almost impossible to iron and keep wrinkle free.



I really need to wear these boots more often. They are so fun. So very spatty!

3 comments:

  1. Ah! The Libby Smith boots. They're dream boots, but the colorway I really liked (black and white striped) was always sold out in my size. I got the Pearl Hart pumps instead. Not as spatty or awesome, but still uber comfy.

    I love your retro dress with the boots. The different "era" feels give this a modern look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, Megan! That's such a cool dress (and I have a cream skirt that I do the same thing with - I've never worn it on its own).

    I adore the look of the Libby Smiths - so timeless. Your colour combo is a lot more wardrobe friendly than mine! But then, mine were on clearance for $99.00. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this dress! It's really unique and it's such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete