Tights: Anna Sui from Sock Dreams
Shoes: Fluevog Rivers
When I saw that Megan had worn her Anna Sui tights, it reminded me that I hadn't worn mine yet. I kind of emulated her outfit but instead of greys I wore browns.
I threw on this jacket as a last minute addition but I don't think it really works. It looks better without it.
I got this jacket a few years ago and have tried with little success to fit it into outfits. I think it might be time to let it go. I'll see if my husband wants it for his photo studio wardrobe.
Can I tell you a secret? I'm wearing this dress backwards! I didn't realize until half way through the day so I didn't bother turning it around.
Since I told you that, I'll also tell you 11 random things about me.
- I have one bad habit. I pick at the skin on my right thumb. You may have noticed that I often have a bandaid on my thumb. That's to get me to stop messing with it.
- My left ear has been pierced 3 times and my right ear twice. I had the second piercings done when I started university (in 1990!) and the 3rd in my left ear when I finished my BA.
- I got my first tattoo when I was 35.
- I enjoy reading books about medical procedures, viruses, and infectious diseases.
- My favourite movie is Rear Window - Jimmy Stewart! Grace Kelly!
- I'm addicted to Coke Zero (ok, I guess I have 2 bad habits)
- I have 3 stars in all available levels of Angry Birds games.
- I will watch any sports event on TV other than baseball or basketball. If there's nothing on TV, I will turn on TSN and watch sports news.
- Despite my love of shoes, which I've had for as long as I can remember, I wanted to get married barefoot. My mother talked me out of it.
- I watch a lot of television and am a pop culture junky.
- I am a terrible housekeeper. Terrible.