I wore the same skirt today that I wore last night, that I got for my birthday yesterday.
Cardigan: Danier via Value Village
T-shirt: Smoking Lily Hama Hama top
Skirt: Smoking Lily Lilibet skirt
Shoes: Fluevog Prepares | Guide
Today was a Smoking Lily day. Top, skirt, coat and scarf. Fun stuff!
Hey! There was another "under the desk" photo taken by Beth! That's 5! (Me, Sheila, Megan Mae, Izzywizz and Beth!)
Here's the back where you can see the screen print flies a little better.
I don't really have much to share today. Yesterday was such a great day so today was pretty quiet in comparison. So here are 7 random facts about me.
1. When I was a teenager I won a trophy in the sport of Curling.
2. I like reading about infections and parasites.
3. I hate cooking. HATE it.
4. My favourite fruit is raspberries.
5. I'm a fan of the Ultimate Fighting Championship and have been to 2 fight events - one in Montreal and one in Las Vegas
6. I'm allergic to all non-prescription pain killers.
7. I've had surgery 5 times - tonsils, bunion removal, two sinus surgeries, and a tubal ligation.
Fascinating isn't it?
My husband found my photos from the Mercedes-Benz event last weekend.
I don't usually wear lipstick because I tend to lick it all off rather quickly but these photos make me think I should wear it more often.
When I was in high school, I liked to wear bright red lipstick. I stopped after some girls put some quite hurtful messages in the school newspaper about me. I guess they thought I deserved it because I "stole" one of their boyfriends. Girls can be very cruel. You couldn't pay me to go back to being 18.
That's all for tonight. In the words of Miss Piggy "Kissy-kissy!"