Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sometime in August

My camera battery died so the date setting on my camera labeled this as 2010/01/01. I can assure you I did not go back in time so this was taken sometime in August.


Dress: Kate Spade Saturday from Gilt.com
Shoes: Miss L Fire (last worn here I think)

My necklaces are by Missy Industry.

These shoes don't totally match but I hadn't worn then in a while so there you go.


Wrinkly bum!  I really should take these photos at the beginning of my day though I walk 45 minutes to work each day so I probably arrive at the office a little rumpled.




Look! I'm standing in a non-Megan pose!

I just spent the last 3 days in bed with a cold/lung infection. Thankfully I'm on the mend.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Do you walk to work in comfy shoes and change when you get to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were sick - glad to hear you're feeling better and hopefully can enjoy some of the long weekend. That's a great dress; I love the sleeve length and the simple shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better now. I love the dress. Nothing sucks more than working while you're ill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, the shoes are fabulous, and I think they give a nice pop of color to your gray outfit.

    ReplyDelete